F2P strategy game Conflict of Nations.
Conflict of Nations: WWIII is a military themed strategy game set in the late 20th and early 21st century – fielding present day and highly modern battlefield technology.
At the core of the game is an exciting real time combat system placing players in control of an existing nation of this world and its army, pitting them against other gamers in a struggle for world domination. Units are moved across the map in real time, often taking hours to fulfill their assigned mission goals, allowing for a very deep level of strategical planning and integrated tactical execution.
To ensure economic efficiency and technological edge over one’s opponents, each nation must be carefully managed and developed: researching new units while building the required infrastructure is the key to winning the game.
After all, Conflict of Nations: WWIII is about logistics as much as combat tactics.
Forming lasting alliances or short-lived coalitions is an essential part of the modern military environment. Accordingly, Conflict of Nations: WWIII allows players to form cooperative clans and teams in an all-out effort to conquer set objectives through combined force of arms.
Features & Facts
- Real Time Tactical Combat System allowing players to take command of a WWIII battlefield
- Persistent Game Matches lasting for weeks, enabling grand strategies and detailed plans
- Over 100 beautifully modeled Modern Weapon Systems such as Nuclear Ballistic Submarines, Combat
Attack Helicopters, Stealth Strike Fighters, Airborne Infantry Units and many more
- Terrifying Weapons of Mass Destruction with lasting consequences on population and economy
- Extensive Military Research Tree featuring over 250 individual items to research
- Resource driven National War Economy influenced by population density and morale
- Beautiful Isometric World Map depicting over 100 existing countries ready for the taking
- Refined Player Alliance System allowing cooperative games and clan challenges
Test and play Conflict of Nations for your own here: